Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Heartless by: Jade West




Title: Heartless


Author: Jade West


Series: Starcrossed Lovers Trilogy Book 1


Genre: Contemporary Romance


Publisher: Self Published


Release Date: Sept 13 2020


Edition/Formats: 1st Edition ~ eBook & Print


Blurb/Synopsis:


In a single moment, she becomes my obsession…


Elaine Constantine will be mine.


And her destruction is only my beginning.


I’ve known all my life that the Constantines deserved to be Wiped from the face of the earth, only a smoking crater left where their Mansion once stood. That’s my plan until I see her, the woman in gold with the Sinful curves and the blonde curls. My will to dominate her runs as deep as the Hate I have for her last name.

 


No matter how beautifully she bends beneath my hands, I’ll Leave her shattered, a broken toy for her cruel family.

<!—more





Amazon



Barnes And Noble


Jade has increasingly little to say about herself as time goes on, Other than the fact she is an author, but she’s plenty happy with this. Living In imaginary realities and having a legitimate excuse for it is really all She’s ever wanted.


Jade is as dirty as you’d expect from her novels, and Talking smut makes her smile.


She lives in the Herefordshire countryside with a couple of Hounds and a guy who’s able to cope with her inherent weirdness.


She has a red living room, decorated with far more zebra Print than most people could bear, and fights a constant battle with her Addiction to Coca-Cola.


 




  Amazon Author Page


 Facebook


Facebook Group Jade West’s Dirty Readers 


Newsletter


Twitter @jadewestauthor


Website


 




No comments:

Post a Comment