Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Aligned Vol.4 by: Ella Miles


Title: Aligned
Author: Ella Miles
Series: Aligned (Vol 4
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Publisher: Self Published
Release Date: June 29 2016
Edition/Formats: eBook & Print
Blurb/Synopsis:
I know who tried to kill me.
The same man that raped me is the same man that tried to kill me. Twice. I have some evidence, but not enough. I want revenge, but every step I take towards getting that revenge I feel myself drifting further from Landon.
I’m going to lose him.
I’m going to lose everything that I care about. All I can focus on is revenge. Maybe then I will be able to put the past behind me. Maybe then I can truly heal. I just hope I don’t lose him and myself in the process.
__ __
She’s pregnant.
Caroline has always held my deepest darkest secrets, but now she thinks she has another one.
One that could control me. I can’t be a father though.
I’m a monster.
The baby can’t be mine. If it is, I already know my future. I’ll lose the woman I love. The only woman I’ve ever wanted.
***Aligned: Volume 4 is the second full length novel in a four part contemporary romance series. ***

****Warning: Four book series + bonus novella. Contains hot sex scenes, strong female, and dark pasts that turn darker as the series continues. Only for those that love dirty romances, edge of your seat suspense, twists, and a little bit of darkness. ****
Aligned: Volume 1 (Novella)
Aligned: Volume 2 (Novella)
Aligned: Volume 3 (Full Length Novel)
Aligned: Volume 4 (Full Length Novel)
Aligned: Ever After (Bonus Free Novella) --Coming September. Link to get bonus free book in back of Aligned: Volume 4



Drew
“Dammit, Landon! You’re late to your own rehearsal. We only have twenty minutes now to go through a two-hour show. All we have time to do now is a sound check.”
I’m going to kill him. He can’t keep pulling this shit. I don’t care how much he loves spending time with Alex. He has to get his head into his music career before the label drops him. Before he loses it all.
“Sorry,” is all I get before he hops onto the stage.
When he moves, that’s when I see her. Caroline. She’s standing next to the stage with her arms wrapped around her stomach. She looks sad — incredibly sad — and I can’t help but think I might be part of the reason for her sadness.
We’ve been friends a long time. It was always the three of us. Landon, Caroline, and me. We were inseparable. But life has drifted us all apart and then twisted us together in ways none of us understands.
I screwed up. I’m the reason Landon walked out of his wedding. I’m the reason that he didn’t say I do. I’m the reason Caroline and Landon aren’t married right now.
I could have kept my mouth shut. I didn’t have to tell Landon that Alex was in the hospital. I couldn’t, though. I had to tell him. I had to stop him from making a huge mistake. I had to stop Caroline from making an even bigger mistake. She deserves better than Landon. He doesn’t love her. Not like he should.
I’ve made other mistakes when it comes to Caroline, though. Mistakes she will never forgive me for. A mistake that I don’t regret, though. I may live with this ache in my chest for the rest of my life, but the pain is well worth the one night.








Amazon Kindle
Amazon Print



Ella Miles writes sexy romance with strong females that could kick your butt if you piss them off, which they often do to the men that fall for them. She's currently living her own happily ever after near the Rocky Mountains with her high school sweetheart husband. Her heart is also taken by her goofy two year old black lab that is scared of everything, including her own shadow. Ella is the author of the Aligned Series and Maybe Series. Get her free books by visiting her website: EllaMiles.com/freebooks













Twitter @AuthorEllaMiles



No comments:

Post a Comment