Pages

Friday, November 18, 2016

Aligned Vol.3 by:Ella Miles


Title: Aligned
Author: Ella Miles
Series: Aligned (Vol 3)
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Publisher: Self Published
Release Date: April 30 2016
Edition/Formats: eBook & Print
Blurb/Synopsis:
He's alive.
I don't know how, but he's standing here in the doorway. A torn piece of green silk sticking out of his pocket matching the fabric that I carry with me everywhere to remember him.
My heart has been torn in two.
I don't know who I'm supposed to love. A man that has stolen my heart or my husband who I thought was dead.

-- --
He's fucking alive.
That can't be possible. I found someone I could finally love. Someone I want to spend the rest of my life with.
But I can't love Alex.
Not now. I have to let her go. It's the only way I can save her. I just hope I'm strong enough to save myself.
*** Aligned: Volume 3 is the first Full Length Novel in a four part contemporary romance series. Volume 4 is the second Full Length Novel. Volumes 1 & 2 are novella length books that are already out. ***
****Warning: Four book series + bonus novella. Ends on a cliffhanger. Contains hot sex scenes, strong female, and dark pasts that turn darker as the series continues. Only for those that love dirty romances, edge of your seat suspense, twists, and a little bit of darkness. ****
Aligned: Volume 1 (Novella)
Aligned: Volume 2 (Novella)
Aligned: Volume 3 (Full Length Novel)
Aligned: Volume 4 (Full Length Novel)
Aligned: Ever After (Bonus Free Novella) --Coming September. Link to get bonus free book in back of Aligned: Volume 4



Alex
My heart is torn staring at the man in front of me. The man who is supposed to be buried in the ground along with my rings. My husband. He’s alive. The only fact that I knew for sure about my life was that Ethan, my husband, died in a car accident six months ago. In the same accident that took my leg, along with my memories.
I try to focus my gaze on the shattered man in front of me. Maybe this man isn’t him. After all, my memory isn’t reliable. My eyes run over his ripped and dirty dark black suit. Blood oozes out from large cuts along his arms and legs. I can’t bring myself to meet his eyes or even look at his face. I’m sure it is just as badly beaten as the rest of his body. Instead, my eyes are transfixed on the green piece of torn fabric barely protruding from the jacket. The missing piece of fabric in my pocket would align so perfectly with it. I reach my hand inside and pull out the torn fabric. I bring it to my face breathing in the lingering manly scent as I stare at the man in front of me. Ethan is alive.
I turn to look back at Landon standing behind me in the kitchen. Less than a few seconds must pass between the time I look at Ethan and the time it takes me to meet Landon’s gaze, but it feels like minutes, no hours. I don’t know how to feel. All I feel is disbelief. I meet Landon’s eyes. His gorgeous golden eyes that have seen me come now too many times to count. Eyes that I have told I love you to. Eyes that held promises of more. Of forever just the night before.






Amazon Kindle
Amazon Print 


Ella Miles writes sexy romance with strong females that could kick your butt if you piss them off, which they often do to the men that fall for them. She's currently living her own happily ever after near the Rocky Mountains with her high school sweetheart husband. Her heart is also taken by her goofy two year old black lab that is scared of everything, including her own shadow. Ella is the author of the Aligned Series and Maybe Series. Get her free books by visiting her website: EllaMiles.com/freebooks














Twitter @AuthorEllaMiles



No comments:

Post a Comment