Pages

Friday, July 29, 2016

Vampire Creed by: Rain Grey w/ Interview



Title: Vampire Creed
Author: Rain Grey
Series: Standalone
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Publisher: Self Published
Release Date: May 21 2016
Edition/Formats: eBook
Blurb/Synopsis:
Blaine will do anything for the sake of Wendy, even if it’s against her wishes. She had quickly become a ray of light in his dark world and he had no plans of losing her. So when Red tells him that the deaths in town maybe related to her, Blaine accepts the case even after swearing never to work for the council again. He soon realizes there is more going on than the council had imagined and Wendy’s life was truly in danger. His fear of losing his new found love slowly becomes a reality as Blaine realizes his enemy is more powerful than he can handle.
Wendy is finally settling into her new life as a vampire. She enjoys spending her days exploring her new world with Blaine and attending school. Their peaceful life together is short lived. Blaine suddenly gets called upon by the Vampiric Council to capture a vampire leading a group that is causing a large amount of human deaths in the area. Wendy soon finds herself drawn into the chase upon discovering it has something to do with Theo, the vampire that assaulted her and turned her into a Half-Blood. For Blaine’s sake, she decides to push past her fear of her attack in order to find clues that may help him solve the mystery. The thing she is most frighten of is forever no longer meaning forever.


Wendy Slate
I got to the library minutes before nine thirty, Archer walking a few feet behind me.
"You don't have to act like my vampire bodyguard,” I murmured as I caught a small group looking at him with scared gazes, knowing he could hear me.
"Of course I do. I'm a vampire and your bodyguard."
Rolling my eyes, I paused, letting him catch up to me before wrapping my arm around his. "It wouldn't hurt to smile. Next thing I know, someone is going to report you to campus security and have you kicked out. Then you won't be much of a bodyguard, will you?"
This time he rolled his eyes, but he did relax his facial features.
Together we walked up the steps. My group was meeting in a study room on the third floor. When we arrived at the room, only Jason was there. Opening the door alerted him of our arrival and he looked up with a smile.
Wait a second. For a split second, it looked like he was glaring at Archer. His expression changed so fast I wasn't too sure I saw right, even with my keener eyesight since becoming a vampire.
"Who's this? New boyfriend already?" he asked, a smile on his lips.
Brushing away my suspicions, I shook my head. "He's a friend. He goes to school here too. Engineering major. Fifth year."
I was quite impressed with myself having come up with a lie on my toes. I was going to introduce Archer as a friend anyway, but Jason question kind of caught me off guard.
Jason nodded, accepting my words. "The other two said it will be a while before they get here. They wanted to stop by their dorm first,” he spared another glance at Archer. "Will he be staying?"
In response to that, Archer plopped himself into a chair in the corner of the room. "You won't even know I'm here," he said before taking out his cell phone.
I had a feeling that wouldn't be the truth if he planned on continuing watching his wrestling show. Ignoring him, I sat at the table across from Jason.
"I started developing some samples for the project," I stated as I took my notebook and laptop from my backpack.
I started to go over what I had so far with him briefly as well as sharing our other ideas. Though, honestly, I was ready to leave before I even got here. I still had yet to convince Archer to take me to where Theo had brought me. And by not convince, I meant not even approach to the subject. As soon as the thought crossed my mind, I was guarding my thoughts so Archer would be none the wiser.











Rain Grey
Vampire Creed

1)     Where were you born and where do you call home?

Manchester, England. That is my home.

2) When did you first consider yourself a writer?

Earlier this year when I finished the book. 

3) Have you ever read a book more than once?
Gone with the Wind

4) Are there any new Authors that have seized your interest and why?
 Amanda Hocking is a brilliant writer. She writes paranormal fiction which is my favourite genre.


Just For Fun

5) What are your pet peeves?

People talking during movies.

6) Cats or dogs?
dogs

7) White Wine or Red?
Red

8) Coffee or Tea?
Tea

9) Favorite Food?
Ice Cream

10) Vanilla or Chocolate Ice Cream?
Chocolate


Rain Grey is a psychologist by profession. However, she has been writing books since she was fifteen years old. She loves anything supernatural and her favourite genres are vampire Romance and ghost fiction. Her home in England is close to the town of Stratford Upon Avon, where William Shakespeare was born.



















No comments:

Post a Comment