Pages

Friday, January 8, 2016

Six by: Lissa Jay



Title: Six 
Author: Lissa Jay
Series: Company of Sinners (#2)
Genre: Romance/Erotic/MC
Publisher: Private Moments Publishing
Release Date: Dec 17 2015
Edition/Formats: eBook & Print 
Blurb/Synopsis: 

A chance encounter with Chloe, aka 'Nina', an erotic dancer at The Fox Hub, leaves Six, VP of Company of Sinners MC, wanting more. The passion that sparks between them is electrifying but their relationship, while hot and insatiable is also dangerous. 
If Six lets Chloe into his heart it could cost her life. If he doesn't it could send her into the arms of another man.





      “So, how've you been?”
Without turning around, she huffed. “Oh I think you already know that, Stalky Stalkerson.”
Busted. I sighed heavily and shrugged. “Hey, I'm just looking out for you, Chloe dancer. Wouldn't want the big bad wolf to find you and get in here, now would we?”
She turned to face me and I watched as she swallowed hard and twisted a spoon around between her fingers. “I... I think it's a little too late for that, don't you?” she whispered.
Suddenly I was unable to speak, caught up in those damned beautiful brown eyes of hers. Sucked into a speechless trance all over again. And for a couple seconds I stood there trying to figure out what to make of the fact that she had insinuated I was the big bad wolf.






Author of Amazon bestselling novel Bad Company.
Lissa began her writing career in 2012 in the contemporary romance genre under her own name.
The Scotland based author has loved dipping her toe into other genres and writing erotic romance under this pen name is her latest venture.

















Company of Sinners Series
Six (2)





3 comments: