Pages

Friday, June 19, 2015

Sex God by: Matthew Armstrong w/ Interview


Title: Sex God
Author: Matthew Armstrong
Series: Stand Alone
Genre: Erotica
Publisher: Be Your Potential Books
Release Date: Mar 28 2015
Edition/Formats: eBook & Print

Blurb/Synopsis: 
    Unfulfilled in his marriage and life, Alex Sterling makes an indecent proposal to his wife, Angela, which sets them off on an erotic adventure of self-discovery, revealing dark and repressed parts of themselves. On the verge of losing everything that is most important to him, Alex is a man in early life crisis, playing a high-stakes game and going to extreme measures to save what he values most. Is he going through a mental breakdown or is this some sort of spiritual transformation? He has no idea as his grasp on reality crumbles and all his worst fears are inevitably realized.




“You know I am feeling this immense appreciation for you right now,” Angela says as she snakes across the bedroom and climbs onto the bed on her hands and knees.
I smile. “I’m glad, but it was you who put the effort in. If only all my clients were like you.”
“What, don’t all your clients get results like this?” “No, you are one in a hundred.” “Why is that? Is it my genetics do you think?”
“Maybe partly, but the biggest deciding factor is having a compelling reason why. It’s a single-mindedness – a focus, you know.”
Angela prowls across to my side of the bed and pulls the covers off to reveal my morning glory. God, she looks sexy. She grasps her hand around the base of my cock and squeezes. I shift off my elbow and onto my back. She then steps her knees in between my legs, pushing them apart, and with her other hand pulls her damp hair over to one side. Lowering her head and opening her mouth she engulfs my whole cock, clamping her lips tightly and sucking hard. I groan as she slowly lifts her head while still maintaining suction until her lips have covered my entire length and slip off the tip.
Angela looks at me momentarily and smiles before going again and this time vigorously sucking up and down and swirling her tongue around my now fully engorged penis. I gasp at the intensity, which makes her suck harder. Her left hand finds my balls and she tickles her fingers around them and down to my perineum, which is more than I can take and I unload into her mouth. She swallows quickly and continues sucking slowly and softly. My body quivers and shakes – my breathing uncontrollable – until the last drop of come has entered her mouth and she finally releases me from her clutches. A look of satisfaction is on her face as she reaches over and lifts a glass of water from the bedside table and drinks.
“That was unexpected” are the first words to find coherent form and exit my mouth. Angela always had a talent for blow jobs. She uses a lot of suction and can make it incredibly intense.
“Just a token of my appreciation,” she replies.
In this moment it feels like we have an amazing relationship and I almost forget that Marco Carvalho even exists. But he is actually the catalyst for all this. But what if Angela had never met him in the first place, then she would have never had anyone to compare me to or measure me up against. Would I then be enough for her? So many what ifs! Better not to focus on them and stay in the moment. But my mind is taken to her imminent encounter with him tonight and then that is all I can think about. Will she suck him just like she did to me?






Books A Million (Print)




I am pleased to have Matthew Armstrong the author of Sex God with me today.



Please tell us a little bit about yourself. Where do you live, etc.? When did you start writing? 
I live in a little paradise called Javea on the East Coast of Spain. I was sent to a special needs teacher at the age of eight as I still couldn't read or write. I would generally score 2 out of 10 in a spelling test. A year later I re-entered normal classes and to everyones amazement I catapulted from the bottom of the class to the top. I aced everything related to reading or writing from then on. There was nothing I loved more in school than the teacher giving us a title and requesting a thousand words in return. I spend my days teaching martial arts, blogging, vlogging, working on my manuscripts and hanging out on the beach with my family.

Tell us a little about the book and where did you get the idea to write this story. 
Sex God, is a maverick. It didn't come from one idea, but from a vast cocktail of my own and others life experiences — all vigorously shaken in my imagination and then poured onto the pages.
It's a story that many will be able to relate to who have come to a point in their relationships and lives and asked the question, “is this all there is”? Those not willing to settle for mediocrity, will then go on a journey as Alex and Angela, the couple in Sex God do. It's a scary, intense and very sexy journey that brings them to places in their wildest dreams, they could never have imagined.

What is your writing schedule like?
When I am on point and in flow I will write for three hours each morning. Three hours is my limit. Anything after that would be forced and not a productive use of time.

How did you get started writing novels?
Most of my work in the past was non fiction, writing about health, personal development, philosophy and psychology, so now writing fiction is fresh and fun and I have a great deal of knowledge and expertise that I can weave into the stories. I have always know I would write novels from a very young age, and attempted many over the years, but never getting past the first chapter before I would have a new bright idea. I had a breakthrough with it — my new strategy being, keep writing and don't look back until complete — and so you will see many more novels coming  from me. This is just the start!

What advice would you give to aspiring writers?
Schedule your writing time the same way you would schedule going to the gym or some other activity that you simply do without thinking because it is in your diary. Even if you are not feeling creative or inspired, sit, go through the motions and you will train your brain to come up with the goods over time. You must have trust!

 Are you panster (write by the seat of your pants) or plotter? How do you write?
I find that I am more of a panster than a plotter. Sometimes my characters surprise me by coming to life and making their own decisions in the story. It's an incredibly unusual and and freeing when this happens. It's like magic!

A lot of people think that genre hopping isn’t a good idea. What do you think?
It may not make much rational sense, but being rational is not what makes one great. What makes a person great is following ones highest desires and inspirations without fear or limits.

What are your favorite movies?
The Matrix, Shawshank Redemption, Rocky Saga, Kill Bill, Star Wars

Is there something about you or your life that readers might be surprised about?
After you buy and read my book, there is probably little that would surprise you about me.

Who are your favorite actors/actresses and could you see them playing your characters if your book became a movie?
I think that Shia Labeouf or Ryan Gosling could act Alex in Sex God. Emma Stone could play Angela. Sex God is a book that could definitely be made into a successful movie.

Do you write a novel straight through? Or revise as you go?
Straight through Baby. Never look back!

Please provide us with a snippet from Sex God below. 
*********Snippet *********

“I want to fuck you now, Angela, let’s go to my room,” he says quite abruptly, after swigging his last bit of wine. A rush of energy sweeps through me at his words. I still have half a glass left, but am not going to argue. I love his confidence, his certainty and the authority he has with me. I think that I will do anything he asks me to, and before I know it the words I am thinking start flowing out of my mouth. Maybe the wine has something to do with it.
“Marco, I think that I would do anything you told me to.” A sly smile etches on his face. He is already standing and he stretches his hand out to help me from my seat. I take it and stand up. He has a salacious glint in his eye and replies, “We shall see!”
Now I am just as terrified as I had been the day be- fore as he leads me by the hand up to his hotel room. Why did I have to open my big mouth? What is he going to do with me? Thirteen years on, I am still that shy and insecure girl who was led out of the student union bar by Marco Carvalho, the football star.
He does not kiss me in the elevator as he did the day before and the closer we get to his room the more ten- sion builds in me, until my insides are clenched with a mixture of sexual desire, excitement, apprehension and terror. He has taken me past my limits with his
brutal spanking and what lay behind his three words of “we shall see” is terror, I feel. But even with this feel- ing, wild horses could not have stopped me from entering his dominion.
The door closes and he spins me around and pins me against the wall. He holds me by my shoulders and looks deep into my eyes, his own blazing with desire. He is very adept at shocking me, either with his words or actions, which are all part of my overwhelming at- traction to him.
Once again he asks me if I remember the phrase he gave me if I want him to stop. I tell him that I do and then without warning my head goes back as he grabs my hair and yanks on it. His lips are on my neck, and he nibbles and kisses me; all the while I groan with ecstatic delight. His tongue dives deep into my mouth and I suck on it hard, trapping it in my suction, trying to gain some control of the situation.
He pulls harder on my hair, making me gasp and release his tongue, letting me know that he has complete control of me. I love it. Releasing me from his grip and taking a half step back he grabs hold of my dress with both hands, right where my cleavage is and with one violent motion tears my dress all the way down to be- low my navel. Marco Carvalho has made me gasp once again and I watch in disbelief as my beautiful dress falls around my feet, revealing my mostly naked body.
He also relieves me of my bra and panties in a matter of seconds, which leaves me standing completely naked in front of him. He is still dressed in his black chino trousers and dark blue button-up shirt. I feel completely vulnerable and at his mercy.
“Angela, you are a sexy bitch,” he says as he looks me up and down. The words just roll off his seductive tongue and I feel like a sexy bitch too. Desired so much that he literally tore my clothes off so he could get his hands on my naked body. But first he has other ideas.
“Undress me,” he orders, holding his arms out. I think he wants me to start with his cufflinks, so this is what I do, carefully placing them on the desk that I had been fucked and spanked on the night before. Just the memory of it raises my heart rate and flushes my cheeks with blood.
I unbutton his shirt, revealing his dark hairy muscular chest. I kiss it as I do, wanting to add some sensuality to our intimate encounter. I slip his shirt off and roughly fold it, also placing it on the desk. I am being careful not to do anything that might warrant another spanking from him. My ass cheeks are still very tender and there is no way I can take that again.

Matthew Armstrong comes from Irish descent, attending the same grammar school as Oscar Wild — but only for a short while, as he was expelled for speaking his mind and not conforming. 
Through two decades of living and travelling in 6 continents, he has gained much life experience and studied many cultures and ways of life along the way.
Originally an Author of non-fiction, covering topics from health, philosophy, relationships, spirituality & human potential, Matthew now finds his inspiration in writing fiction. 
His first novel 'Sex God' is a ground breaking work that brings a breath of fresh air to the erotica genre and sets a new standard for other authors in this genre to follow.
Matthew lives on the east coast of Spain with his family, and generally spends his days teaching martial arts, writing in cafes and playing on the beach with his son.









Blog
Facebook Be Your Potential Page
YouTube Be Your Potential Channel 


No comments:

Post a Comment